Benedikt Hartmann Corporate Consultant
Our Co-operation partner Benedikt Hartmann offers counseling and services in the fields of supply chain, e-mobility as well as supervision and development of start-up companies.
- Strategic alignment
- Supply chain assessment and consulting
- E-mobility consulting
- Consulting, supervision and development of start-up companies
Study of industrial engineering and management at the University Karlsruhe (KIT), diploma 1987.
32 years at BMW Group, thereof
- Three years head of production BMW plant Lohhof, producing chassis and engine components.
- Head of logistics and IT for the BMW powertrain plant Munich, introducing SAP.
- Four Years vice president purchasing of all powertrain components globally, as well as e-motors, power electronics and batteries.
- Two years vice president at BMW Brilliance Automotive (BBA), a BMW joint venture in China with a production volume of 540 000 vehicles p. a., responsible for purchasing and supplier quality, sourcing of all direct and indirect goods and services for BBA. Successful launch of four model lines, as well as purchasing of all construction works, machinery and equipment for two new vehicle plants
2020 – 2022 senior vice president and officer at Faraday Future Inc. in Los Angeles/USA, responsible for global purchasing, supply chain and supplier quality. Faraday Future is a high-performance luxury vehicle company, which went public with an evaluation of $ 3.4 billion at the NASDAQ/New York July 2021.