Our cooperation partner Martin Bauer offers consulting and support in the aviation business:
- Initial approval and extension of EASA Part 145
- Improving customer relations
- Strategic and efficient orientation
- Organisational structure from works order to handover
- Initial approval and extension of an EASA OPS
- Optimized availability to cover Sales & Marketing, Crew, and Maintenance needs
- Overview during maintenance checks
- Careful oversight during production and modification
- Customized maintenance program
All services are available based on consulting, coaching of customer’s own staff, customized training or by interim management.
Certifying Staff B1/C Airliner and Business Jet
15 years Vice President Maintenance / Director Maintenance / Technical Consultant at Augsburg Airways, Daimler Chrysler Aviation, BOMBARDIER Cascade Aerospace Inc. and 11 years CEO and General Manager of Aerodienst GmbH & Co. KG
Customer Needs Strategy incl. customized organisational setup (Canada), Preparation of MSG-3 maintenance program for a new aircraft type (Canada), Introduction of a new aircraft type into an existing Operation – flight operations and maintenance (France), Part 145 approval for Jets and Interior (Germany).